2014/02/24

What's Up San Francisco






flumpool - 花になれ









Stopped by Santa Barbara and Solvang on the way to San Francisco



Solvang - A Danish town in Southern California









Strawberry Mocha!





I see the resemblance






Good Morning San Francisco.


My lover and I. 


The Golden Gate Bridge






The Palace of Fine Arts


Lombard Street






Fisherman's Wharf

Chowder Hut is the place where I bought this clam chowder. 
The soup tastes delicious but the bread tastes like plastic and it is so rock hard it could be used as weapon.






On the Ferry across the Bay

San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge




The Twin Peaks!
We are lucky to have the sun with us all these days.



 Hi birdy


Ocean Beach near Cliff House











Father and son


City Hall













'I am not a great cook, I am not a great artist, but I love art, and I love food, so I am the perfect traveler.'
- Michael Palin







Ciao! 





1 comment:

  1. VIKING GARDEN CELLARS LOL so thats what VGC stands for

    ReplyDelete